Friday, January 25, 2013

STAND


So by now I think most of everyone knows that I love to listen to music. My friend Mark introduced me to a GREAT song. Stand, by John P. Kee. It was crazy that I had never heard this song before. This song is Amazing!! The song is talking about standing firm, even if you are standing alone. It is easy to blend in and to be “People pleaser”, as my Mom would say. She would always tell my twin sister and I to stand up for what is right, and never back down. Since hearing this song, it has been on repeat playing over and over in my headphones. The Lord brought me to few scriptures, 2 Thessalonians 2:15, “So then brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter.”  And 1 Corinthians 16:13, “Be on your; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Sometimes you will get picked on and made fun of standing up for what is right. Do not let the words of other change your stance. This walk with Christ will not always be easy, in 1 Peter 2:9, it says, “But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.”

Know first, that when you stand that you are NEVER alone. God is right there with you. He will never leave you. He Loves You!!

Love,
Carla 

No comments:

Post a Comment