Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rejoice and Be Glad!!!

Good Moring/Afternoon, whenever you are reading this. Outside of my house it is rainy, windy, and cold. Normally this would put me in a not so good mood. I am not a fan of cold, especially the rain. Thinking about all of this, the Lord sent me to a simple scripture; Psalm 118:24. “This is a day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” I am also reading, I Declare, by Joel Osteen. I am on day five; he is talking about living everyday like it is your last. Be appreciative for every breath that you take and every smile you see because it could be all gone tomorrow. So do not let the dreary weather get you down. Smile and be glad that God let to see today!!!

Of course there is a song I am singing now. It is Israel Houghton worship Medley Here I Am To Worship. This was one of my favorite songs in Chapel when I was in High School!! This song is a simple song that always warms my heart and makes me smile.

So today make is known that you will rejoice and be glad that you are alive and well today. Thank the Lord for giving you this day!!



Love

Carla




No comments:

Post a Comment