Monday, January 14, 2013

Praying for Healing


Good Morning!!! A text message from my close friend woke me up this morning, updating me on her daughter who has been in the hospital since around Christmas. We are praying for her healing and I know that God can heal her. I Peter 2:24 “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” I confess healing over her right now. 

I listen to music about 90% of my day. The Song of the day for me is He’s Able by Deitrick Haddon and Voices of Unity. Which took me to Ephesians 3:20 “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,”

Know that God is Able today. No matter what it is He can do it! I know that he can heal my friends little girl. Whatever you are going through in your life right now, know that God is able to fix it.


Love
Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment